2012年6月1日 星期五

Rhode Island Jobs - Rhode Island Sales & Marketing Employment. info,

Rhode Island has the nations highest unemployment rate, because the Rhode Island government has not created an environment that is business friendly, Little Rhody has lost more jobs that ever before.

This can be a tough situation for out of work Rhode Island sales and marketing people, as they are mainly 1099 employees and don't have unemployment insurance or other benefits. If they do have benefits, they pay dearly for them out of pocket.

There are people making a lot of cash on opportunities in this downturn. Why can't you? There are money making opportunities everywhere, including Rhode Island. You just need to know how to spot them.

I was one of those people who lost their job. I searched frantically online for ways to make money with little or no cash. I had no online marketing skills. So after a couple of days of research, I choose an online marketing university to learn whatever I could. It was only $39 a month to join and there was nothing to b uy for any course, everything was included.

I learned about Google Adwords, and how to market a successful Google Adwords campaign using low cost keywords and keyword phrases. The knowledge I learned in the Google Adwords course is enough to make me a consultant to local businesses on Google Adwords campaigns. I am now offering my services to set up successful online advertising campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines. Local business owners need an edge in today's economy. The average Google Adwords Pro makes $65 an hour doing campaigns for businesses.

I learned how to use free online article marketing techniques as a way to drive traffic to affiliate websites. I get a commission every time a sale is made through my traffic. I mainly sell ebooks since there is a 50% to 70% commission per sale. There are literally thousands of ebooks on every imaginable subject. Pick your topic. See what books are available and then check their gravity.

The place to find the most ebooks to sell is www.Clickbank.com. While writing this article Clickbank.com has paid out $1,362.566,085.00 in affiliate commissions to date. A Clickbank affiliate makes a sale in the world every 3 seconds.

At the university I learned how to spy on the competition with the keyword spy tool. You find out what keywords the competition uses for success and you set yourself up to start taking their business away.

I am not a writer as you can probably tell. That is why I use the free university online marketing tools, like Rapid Writer to spin my articles. This is also included for free. They even offer free web hosting.

If you are out of work, this is a great way to brush up on your marketing skills, to make yourself a more valuable employee. This knowledge may also increase your hiring wage. You can also get certified in certain online marketing practices for cheap.

The university were I learned my marketing skills is having a one week trial membership for only $1. You can check out every single thing in the university for a buck. The best place to start is the user forums. The rags to riches stories are everywhere. It will almost bring tears to your eyes when you read the success stories. You do not need even need a high school diploma to join.

Everyone helps each other as a community. If you have a problem just post it in the forum. You will have people offering assistance that are experts. Some make 5k a day and are there to help guide you to success.

I just wanted to let all of my f ellow Rhode Islanders know, that you can make awesome money from home, if you have the tools and the knowledge. I didn't have any experience at all. It took about 8 weeks to mold me into a pro at WAU

This is not a get rich quick thing. There is no such thing.

If your interested in checking the WA Online University out click here.

Best of luck on your future. If you decide to check out the university please come back and leave your feedback.

Thanks,

A Warwick Guy from Norwood.



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言