2012年1月21日 星期六

Must Have Accessories for the Apple iPad

I recently purchased my own Apple iPad, and let me tell you... it's really cool! I do a lot of writing for many web sites and now I can just bring my pad anywhere I got and instantly add my articles to any web site no matter where I am. I was reluctant at first at spending a few hundred on the iPad, but it was definitely worth it. I also recommend picking up some of the following accessories.

Resource: Is Your Site Mobile Friendly?

iPad Case:

You don't just want to protect your iPad, you want to look good in the process! The apple custom made case features a soft microfiber interior and reinforced panels to make sure your iPad is never in jeopardy of getting hurt or damaged.

Bluetooh Keyboard Technology:

The magic of using an iPad is it's ability to go anywhere and do anything. Make sure you add a wireless keyboard to your iPad arsenal and you will be ready for anything.

Cases: Blackberry Torch Case

Docking Station for Charging and Syncing:

I always like to charge and sync my iPhone through my Mac desktop, but I'm not always at my desk to do so. Since the iPad itself is like a personal computer, you will need to have a docking station for charging and syncing at your pleasure.

The Apple iPad is an amazing peice of techology. With the full functionality of a desktop computer, but and smaller than a laptop, it's your connection to the internet world on the go. Be sure to make the most of it by adding a few of these accessories to your wish list.


關鍵字網路行銷

沒有留言:

張貼留言