2013年12月27日 星期五

Building websites and gettting them on the google radar - Relationships - Dating

I recently built two websites and was in the process of submitting them to Google when in doing a Google search for how to do a Google submission I noticed the fourth result was for a website named the Keyword Academy. They had a pretty convincing argument as to why you should not submit your website to Google at all. Instead they said that you will get a higher ranking quicker if you can get a link to your site posted on a page of a site with an already high ranking in Google! So I decided to test this. Now here I sit trying to come up with 300 words and way to give a plug to what I hope to be the next fastest growing LDS Dating Website in existence. And I know you are all on the edge of your seat, pulling your hair out in anticipation of what the address of this terrific new site could possibly be. Well, first let me say that it is a dating website with a higher standard. That means that it does not allow inappropriate, crude, rude, vulgar words, behaviors or suggestive wording. Those members who do those things get axed upon discovery! This site is really for those people who are looking for other people who are currently "living" a higher moral standard than is usually lived in the world or on TV. Now I know half of you are jumping for joy and the other half of you are about ready to BARF, but to those who are ready to barf, don't even bother to check it out. But for the rest of you go to and if your single and looking for love and you are sick and tired of low standards go ahead and open up an account. It's all free. And now that I have written at least 300 words and managed to insert all my keywords, I will end and thank you kind reader for your attention. And I hope that this effort has been as helpful as hoped for for both you and me!



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言