2013年4月13日 星期六

You Can Get Designer Prom Dresses

I just have to ask this question: do school kids still go to the prom now a days? This event was very popular way back during the 1990s. But then again, I am not really sure with this. Of course, I will not go around telling people not to go to their proms. But I will tell all of you a fact: going to the prom is a routine that can definitely get very expensive. Whatever you plan on doing, just steer clear of those designer prom dresses. Thse dresses many be pretty to see or touch, but please do not get one to just wear to your prom. I say this for the simple reason that it is just not affordable for a kid in high school. So does mean that they are planning to let their parents purchase designer prom dresses just for them? I did not grow up with this kind of mind set because from where I come from, we were pulling our own weights in my house hold. Whether or not your parents can afford to pay the bill, I still do not recommend designer prom dresses. But, some parents are mo re than willing to shell out the big bucks.

I was never one of those people who was obsessed with fashion. I think you understand what I say. It is not because I am a guy, but I am just one of those who does not really care about clothes that much. Whatever people may say, I am happoy with this trait that I have. For me, the very last thing I am going to do is to go out and spend all the money I worked so hard on by purchasing designer prom dresses even for my own child. Sure, I can spare my money to buy my kid a prom dress, but of course the price has to be reasonable. This is because the whole prom night is already very expensive. Children these days want to ren limousines,. go to a fancy restaurant afterwards and then do all of those expensive things. At the end of the day, a lot of money has been spent. If you do agree with me, then you just give it some time until your own son and daughter grows up and begins to attend his or her senior prom. Then you will know what I am talking about. Kids now a days think tha t the prom is the biggest night of their life. They do not listen to you even if you say that there are better things in life after high school.

I understand the truth that some of these kids will be wearing designer prom dresses to their prom. This is not uncommon, especially if their parents have tons of money to spend. However, I advise you to check put your resources online. Type in the words designer prom dresses. After, click out the offerings of the year 2006. You will find far better options than those at the mall.

For more useful information, please visit our website: THE KNOWLEDGE BASE, and look for the FASHION & BEAUTY section.



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言