2012年9月15日 星期六

Apple Cider Vinegar - The Life Enhancing Wonder Liquid

As corny as the title might sound to some of you, apple cider vinegar has truly given me that much needed push in my life to break free from the ever tormenting chains of sleep apnea and acid reflux.

Just a few months ago my life was still a total wreck, whatnot with my sleep apnea kicking in almost every single day(with the acid reflux to aggravate it further), divesting me of proper sleep and much needed rest be it day or night. I couldn't stand the sight of a breathing machine(CPAP) and I was at my wit's end - with no other alternatives to alleviate this strenuous and enfeebling cycle.

And then it dawned on me to seek for a more natural way of doing it. I hastily searched the internet and I found out about apple cider vinegar. Skeptical as always, I had my doubts then, but I decided to give it a try regardless and lo and behold........... It did absolutely nothing.

I was stumped, but as dismayed as I was to have found out that it was yet another fruitless endeavour, I decided I might as well just continue to take it on a daily basis with a shred of hope still dangling somewhere that it might just work out in the end. And that was when everything started to change... for the better. A few days later, I managed to doze off completely, only to be awoken in the morning feeling absolutely refreshed - and pleasantly startled too frankly. Ever since then though, my sleep conditions started to improve gradually.

I still do suffer from apnea and acid reflux now, but nowhere as bad as it was before thankfully. As far as I'm concerned, I would most definitely recommend this to people with similar conditions but of course, having spoken from just purely experience, it might not work as well for someone else so please do note that.

If you do decide to give it a try though, make sure you buy the ones which are unfiltered and organic, best wishes from me!

Tips : I usually drink the apple cider vinegar with either apple juice or honey; the former to get rid of the taste of the cider vinegar altogether (almost) and the latter for a more palatable experience as most people would prefer. I prefer the apple juice though, you almost don't even feel the difference with the apple cider vinegar added in, try it.



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言