2012年5月30日 星期三

Did Apple forgot your iPad Manual ? - But you can still master all those cool tricks on your iPad ! - Computers

iPad is a creation of Apple.

Apple first creates the product, and the need for soon follows automatically. This is the power of Apple. Apple released the first iPad in April 2010, and sold 3 million of the devices in 80 days. During 2010, Apple sold 14.8 million iPad's worldwide,representing 75 percent of tablet PC sales at the end of 2010.

So, Today lets talk about the BIGGEST Flaw in iPad.

Both Apple iPad and iPad 2 have striking features in it but still according to some great thinkers and many reviews by the people, the pioneers of Apple made a huge mistake by not supplying any Manual or Guide Help for the Apple iPad users.

The statement Apple tried to make is that you don't even need a manual. According to Apple, Apple's whole model is "ease of use". And, maybe that's true if you're just going to use your iPad as an overpriced email checker. But, it's not just a giant iPhone. I want to get more out of my iPad. I want to unlock it's full potential.

Initially, People use to think if Apple forgot to include their Manual! What was the first thing you looked for when you opened your iPad box? Were you like me.. surprised and disappointed that there was no instruction manual in there? Even I thought if it was a mistake and the Apple factory forgot to pack my instruction book.

I always wished that if I had some super-geek friend who bought his iPad the day I bought? And by know that he had mastered the iPad, so he could show me the coolest stuff I can do with my iPad. Well, that is not possible but its funny though.

Unfortunately, I will never be able to discover those less-obvious iPad tricks and coolest tips on my own. And, that is iPad's one BIG flaw.

Although, now it is possible as there are some good Tutorials available over the Internet. In fact, there are Lessons available which are even more better than the Apple could have done. I am providing here one of the best I found. Do check out if you want.

/THE-ONLY-iPAD-VIDEO-LESSONS

They provide complete iPad 'Video-Tutorials' that gives each and every freaking detail about each and every trick can be performed with iPad. They provide like over 100 Videos. Now my wish see some of its existence.

How many times have you said to yourself, I haven't used that feature yet. But, I'm going to learn someday soon. Yep! you can bring that some day now and keep loving your iPad even more than before.

Cheers & Happy Learning!/THE-ONLY-iPAD-VIDEO-LESSONS



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言