2012年4月23日 星期一

Love Letters - Romantic Songs Ideas for your Love Letters

Songs are great sources of ideas to write your love letters. The best part about songs is that they say a lot. They come in different genres. Have you come across any other genre that seems endless and immortal? Songs have been around for as long as we remember, and the topics that they touch on no know bounds. Of course, almost all, or most songs, have the idea that LOVE is the most discussed subject - written and sung by different people in different voices.

Man has composed almost all forms of songs but he writes love songs beautifully. Since the day the first love song was created, millions are indeed heart-melting. Songs of finding a new love, losing love, songs of inspiration, songs of moving on…songs about romance, the first times and the spurt of emotions.

In fact, there are many romantic songs which provide excellent ideas for love letters. The wordings are equally effective in mini love letters. One interesting aspect of using songs is that when you use some ideas from songs, you ‘immortalize” the feelings with your partner. Songs are only heard but love letters can be kept for eternity

When you are searching songs for ideas in your love letters, you’ll need to first understand what it is about your partner that is worth-cherishing. And then you zero in one those likeable or lovable qualities that attracted you to your partner in the first place.
The following examples show you that songs are a great treasure trove from which you can draw ideas to write your love letter.

Truly, Madly, Deeply (Savage Garden) – this duo’s song speaks about an in-depth affection and promise to the person being loved.

“I’d be your dream
I’d be your wish…
I’d be your fantasy…
I’d be your hope…be your love…
Be everything that you need…”

This I Promise You (N’Sync) - this group made the airwaves filled with love. This song is really a pledge of a lifetime commitment. It is often used as wedding song.

“And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Until the day my life is through
This I promise you…”

Iris (Goo Goo Dolls) - the OST of City of Angels, it gained popularity not because of the movie alone but because the song pinches the heart.

“And I don’t want the world to see me
‘Cause I don’t think that they’d understand…
When everything’s made to be broken-
I just want you to know who I am.”

Dreaming’ of you (Selina) - the singer died but the song stays immortal. It is a light song but with a strong impact to one’s heart.

“I’m dreaming of you tonight
‘Til tomorrow
And for all of my life
And there’s nowhere in the world
I’d rather be…”

Music has been one of mankind’s greatest inventions. And songs will always be a part of courtship, and can be an excellent source of ideas for love letters. The great thing about music is that there’ll always be new one being created by song writers and musicians, so there will never be a dearth of songs, or a dry spell in creating love letter through songs. Songs will continue to remind us of love and romance. And with love letters, partners can “immortalize” their feelings for each other.

As they say “Music makes the world go round”. Let your own love letter, written with the help of songs, make your own romantic world revolve around the one you love!



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言