2013年8月20日 星期二

14 Simple Quotes to Improve your Design - Web Design

The following are 14 of the best quotes on the topic of Simplicity I've collected over the years. I hope they could inspire you--when problems seem a little too complicated to solve at times--as much as they did for me. And in the process... improve your design.

What has design got to do with simplicity?

Everything. Personally, at least.

In my years of practice designing there is one philosophy I always keep in mind--Simplicity. Don't make things more difficult than they already are. If you can explain things in five words, don't use ten.

Design is essentially problem-solving. Devicing a visual solution to communicate an intended message effectively. Why use ten effects to treat a graphic element when you can do it with one?

K.I.S.S. (a.k.a. Keep It Simple, Silly.;))



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言