2013年3月24日 星期日

Top Six Business Apps For I-Pad

Best six business apps for the I-pad

Over ten million I-pads have been sold since the release date in April. People are saying goodbye to their I-touches and apple computers and saying hello to the new pad. It runs like a computer, but weighs only one pound. It is the perfect size to travel with and is great for watching movies, downloading music, and researching. There are thousands of apps for the I-pad and a lot of them are free.

Although the I-pad is fun and entertaining we all know that business comes first and the I-pad is definitely perfect for business. The top six business apps on the I-pad are great features that will help even the biggest companies stay in control of their time and their money.

The first one is the GoodReader app and it is only $0.99 and it is a must have for the I-pad. It allows the user to view local files from PDF, TXT, PNDG, EXCEL, WORD, JPEG, and so much more. You can also download files from the web which is great for last minute business presentations. It also will handle fairly large files without any downloading problems. The user can open files from GoogleDocs and view them while they look at other applications.

The second app is Things for the I-pad and it is $19.99. Cultured Codes Things are top task managers for X, MAC, and OS. This version for the I-pad is much more sophisticated than the one for the I-phone and computer desktop operating systems and that is the reason why it cost so much more. Despite this, it is still perfect for people with small businesses and who are apart of the Things Eco system. With this you can sync wireless Things for your I-pad and create organized To-do list. It is a must have for business.

The third app is the Bento for I-pad and it is at the low price of ($4.99). This app was mostly designed for small businesses or at home workers who have to use a commanding database system. Bento can work by itself and also can work with other systems like Bento for I-phone and Bento for Mac. There are built in templates and you as the user can even create your own. With this app you can manage your expenses, meetings, address book, and much more.

The next app is the I-Work for I-pad. The price various with this app because the Page numbers, and Key notes are sold for $9.99 each, rather than just one official price for the entire app. You can open up existing files and create new documents. The Pages is word processing where you can create letters and all sorts of other types of documents. Numbers will not work as well as Excel does but it will let you view graphs, spreadsheets, and charts. The Keynote feature helps you make presentations and it is great and easy to use.

The fifth app is called the Box. Net and it is FREE. This was made for the I-phone and it had been updated so that the user can now use it on their I-pad. You can view your files and even leave comments on it. It is not have the best speed but for right now it is at a good start and its free so try it out.

The sixth and final business app is the Evernote and like Box.net it is also FREE. This is actually a really awesome app because its lets the user clip audio, video, text, images, and much more and save it in their own file. You can also attach voice notes, pictures, and make edits to documents. If you use Evernote you need to get this and if you are not an Evernote user than this free app is the perfect opportunity to start using.

Whether you are in a small or big business these business I-pad apps are great features that will help you stay organized and in control.



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言